The Irvine Museum - Articles and LecturesBelow is a list of articles and lectures given by The Irvine Museum.
- Boca Raton Museum of Art
- Art Museum Touring
- The Dayton Art Institute
- Art Times
- Columbus Museum
- Paris Voice - November 2002
- US Consulate Krakow
Lectures: Jean Stern
- All Things Bright and Beautiful
- One Hundred Years of Landscape Painting in California
- The Art of Looking at Art
- The California Impressionist Style
- The Missions of Alta California
- The Beauty of the California Coast
- The California Origins of the American Cowboy
- Painters of the Mojave Desert
- History of the Mission San Juan Capistrano
- Impressionist Painters of Pasadena
- Painters of San Diego: 1890 - 1930
- Then & Now: Changes in the Environment of California
Lectures: James Irvine Swinden
Become A Patron Today
Your participation and support of The Irvine Museum Patron program can make a significant difference in many people's lives. Click here to learn more.
- Help educate children about the importance of art
- Preserve the aesthetic beauty of California's cultural heritage
- Help fund The Irvine Museum's outreach programs
- Contact us:
- Visit our Bookstore
We have eighteen (18) wonderful and beautifully illustrated books, DVDs and notecards published by The Irvine Museum offered for sale. Click here
- Patrons of The Irvine Museum
Help support our expanding outreach programs. Your contribution can make a significant difference. Join today! Click here
18881 Von Karman Avenue, Suite 100
Irvine, CA 92612
Click here for directions
Offices/Bookstore: (949) 476-0294
Directions: (949) 476-2565
Tuesday through Saturday, 11 a.m. to 5 p.m.
The museum is closed Sunday, Monday, and may be closed for major holidays. Please call ahead.
General admission is $5.00.
Children, students, and seniors (60+) are free
Admission is free the 2nd Wednesday of every month.
The Irvine Museum validates parking for its visitors.
|Join Our Newsletter "The Palette"|